America First Party
June 2-4, 2006
The Drawbridge Inn in the Cincinnati suburb of Fort Mitchell, Kentucky is the host hotel. Located at I-75 and Buttermilk Pike (Exit 186), The Drawbridge Inn is convenient to the excitement of the Kentucky/Ohio Riverfront and to many attractions in the area, including Newport on the Levee. Golf and shopping opportunities are abundant and the Southbank Shuttle makes it quite easy to get around Northern Kentucky and downtown Cincinnati.
We have worked out a great deal for the party, its delegates, and guests. For just $69 a night you can stay in a luxury hotel room that normally sells for much more. This room rate is good for a single, double, triple or quad.
We STRONGLY encourage all National Committee Members, Delegates, and guests to stay at the Drawbridge Inn. Staying at the host hotel helps cover the costs of the convention and will put you in the heart of the action, at a reasonable price.
To Make Reservations
- Call 1-800-354-9793
- Tell them you will be attending "The America First Party Convention" and mention the meeting code G00041-22
- There will be a "Welcoming Reception" at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 2nd.
- The National Committee will meet early Saturday Morning, June 3rd.
- The Convention meeting will start Saturday, June 3rd, after the National Committee meeting.
- There is an unlikely possibility Convention business could carry over to Sunday morning.
- The hotel reservations people will ask for a credit card, but will not charge your card at this time.
The Drawbridge Inn will be providing FREE shuttle service to and from the airport.
For a diagram of the facilities, click here.
For assorted photographs of the Drawbridge Inn accommodations, click here.
To find out more about the Drawbridge Inn, click here.